Insects are caught on a glue layer, which preserves them over time. The caught insects can be counted and insect species can be analysed, which offers clear advantages in an IPM approach.
Recently special LED’s have entered the market, which have the ability to generate ultraviolet light; UV-A LED’s. These special LED’s form the heart of a new generation UV-A lamps; the ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp. The fact that the name of this new LED lamp mentions 15 Watt lies in the fact that this lamp replaces a traditional 15 Watt lamp and for this it only needs 11 Watts to offer the same UV-A output performance.
• The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp is designed for low power consumption and high brightness.
• There are no harmful substances in the ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp.
Conclusion: It’s an eco-friendly product.
• The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamps complies to the int. standards and are perfectly save to use.
• Specially designed single ultraviolet wavelength, optimised for insect control. In other words, The perfect replacement lamp for the 15 Watt mercury lamp.
• The ASTRON UV LED 15Watt lamp does not require a ballast. Therefore it can be connected directly to the mains
• The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp only consumes 11 Watt and offers significant energy savings over the traditional 15 Watt lamp. (see the table here below)
• The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp has an operational lifetime of 25.000 hrs (3 years of constant use*2)
• The ASTRONUV LED 15 Watt lamp uses class A LED’s which comply to the highest standards. Above all, this ensures a trouble free use.
• The ASTRONUV LED 15 Watt lamp is executed in a full shatterproof executed design (no glass is used)
• Guarantee period: 2 years on electrical failures (mechanical defaults are excluded from guarantee)
www.alcochemhygiene.com for more products of Alcochem Hygiene.
(*) after 25.000 hours a loss of 30% in efficiency has to be expected and lamps need to be replaced